Anyway, on to the reason for my post! There's a new challenge over at Southern Girls and this fortnight, we want to see your projects with 'Flowers'!! Our sponsors are 'DTSArt' and 'Lili of the Valley', so there are some fabby prizes up for grabs! Here's my card:
Image - DTSArt 'Teacup Fairy' watercoloured with DIs and DI markers.
Papers, Ribbon and Bows - Papermania Capsule Collection.
Kraft - Bazzill Basics.
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Dies/Punches - Cuttlebug Vintage corner die and MS Buttefly punch.
Other - Pearls from stash.
I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
- Sketches by Carly - Sketch #63.
- The House That Stamps Built - DCC829 Flowers Challenge.
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes.
- Everybody Art - Challenge #202 Anything Goes.
- Papelitos Stamps - Challenge #9 Pretty in Pink.
- Cupcake Craft Challenges - #207 Flowers.
- In the Pink - Challenge #2 Things with Wings and Lots of Pink!